SAFe for Teams training with SAFe Practitioner certification
24. April 2024 8:30 —
25. April 2024 17:00 CEST
Establish Team Agility on Agile Release Trains (ART). Be part of an agile team and deliver value to customers.
Become a high-performing member of an Agile release Train (ART) and deliver value for customers, leveraging the tactical skills from the SAFe for Teams training. Especially in remote working environments.
Learn about your role and how to collaborate with others, plan and execute work applying the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and agile principles. Add relentless improvement.
SAFe for Teams agenda
- Workings of an agile team inside an ART
- Planning and executing iterations ans PIs as an agile team.
- Working effectively with other teams on the ART to deliver actual value.
- To execute your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART
- To apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery
- To plan and execute iterations and PIs
- To continuously improve the ART
Your SAFe for Teams training with SAFe certification
- Where: Zoom.
- Language: English for the common terminology and your best exam preparation. German, French and Italian to clarify your questions.
- Price: Tickets starting CHF 1320.- excluding VAT
- 25 min 🚀 Leap Boost session for you to get the most out of your training and have the best possible preparation.
- Small group training to engage for your best learning.
- 3 months access to the Leap-Community for your SAFe certification and transformation issues.
- 3 months access to course materials and many references for your deep dive.
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms.
- Access to SAFe Collaborate, a visual online workspace.
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform.
- 1 Licence for the official SAFe Practitioner certification exam.